Wednesday, June 16, 2010

of hot coffee, cold rains and frustrating lecture slides..

(picture:credited to Tuan Azree Hanifiah..)


Salam...

i already finish a paper yesterday. Quite okay. Cannot tell much. Anything can happen. huhu...

yea, it is raining right now. with 18 degree air-cond temp made it lot colder.But i have my hot coffee with me..and yea ; a-not-so-happy-and-very-frustrating lecture slides and past years to cover...

I am not bitter, I just felt better days before.. huhuhu

Tonight have a world cup match.Spain if i'm not mistaken. Luckily i am not that the die hard fan or what so ever of football. In fact, I dont know much about football. I exercise only for health and i watc football just for sosialising with friends. I am into sports which does not include any foot-dominance movement with it.

And by that, I dont found any problem with the temptation and crave to watch any single "beautiful" game.

And it quite annoyed me coz the fact that it happen in the middle of Gaza-Israel crisis made almost every one forgot the things happen just several days ago: the massacre of freedom flotilla activists.

Well, as i said.. in my facebook status, starting 11 of june, the 3 coloured flag of Gaza which everyone put on their profile pics now changes to flag of spain, jersey of brazil and face of a north-communist-korea football palyer.

How sad is that?

Does Gaza have anymore days to stand alone?

Does Gaza will survive for another 90 minutes?

Does Gaza means nothing to you?

Does our Muslim brothers and sisters who had been oppressed does not make you feel anything?


I am a fan of sports. I do. But seriously people, being a sport's fan doesnt mean that you need to forget a more important things. Does a second of goal can be compared to a second of a Gazan shot dead on his/her head?

Just remember this, the time you watch any wold cup macth, the Palestinian and the Zionist are also have a match.And it started 60 years ago.everyday. And the Palestinian are playing for the Al-Aqsa, their homeland , and their life.

Doesnt that mean to you anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment